Friday, January 27, 2012

Pregnancy Highlights - 7 weeks

How Far Along: 7 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby M is the size of a pea

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 5lbs blah.. bread is my only relief from morning sickness so I'm eating it constantly

Maternity Clothes: Just a maternity top because I love long tanktops

Gender: another 10 or so weeks to go.. I think it's a girl though!

Movement: Not there yet

Sleep: Exhausted but not sleeping well

What I miss: Drinking beer while watching football! So excited next football season we will have a new person to join the party :)

Cravings: Ugh... Can't even look at most food.. pretty much bagels and oranges have been my major food "groups"

Symptoms: NAUSEA.. I am dying.. I can't wait to get out of this stage

Best moment this week: Talking to my mom about baby stuff.. noone knows yet (besides a handful of friends and family) so its nice to be able to talk out loud with someone about the baby besides my husband.. Makes it more real to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment