Friday, December 2, 2011

I need to find my happy place

OK - I totally had a post yesterday and I was all ready to post and BAM.. my computer shuts off randomly.. I check my drafts and only 1/4 of it was saved. TRY NOT TO FLIP OUT.

My boss asks me to work late last night and come in early today.. ok that's fine.. Come into work today and I get a nice phone call (she gets to work from home on Friday's.. I do NOT) "ohhh I need you to work this weekend too.. THANKS"... TRY NOT TO FLIP OUT

Now I am working on this project and I am dealing with Microsoft 2010 and finally get this stupid presentation put together.. get an e-mail.. "Heather this won't work.. try again"

FLIPPING OUT

To my defense - I only got like 3 hours of sleep total last night and had the craziest dreams ever.

Maybe I'm not cut out for this kind of stressful environment. Thank god I have this blog to vent and not go stuff my face with 900 cookies. Kind of funny - yesterday I was contemplating putting off a family since I was having a good day at work and was thinking I would miss my job. Then today came around and I remembered everything I can't stand about corporate America.
I should have been a farmer or one of those people who sells bracelets on the beach..

Well that is my rant today... Not having a very good morning as you can see but here's hoping for a better afternoon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment