Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11 Layers of Heather

LAYER ONE:
Spell your name with animals.
H- Hen
E- Eagle
A- Alligator
T- Tiger
H- Hippo
E- Emu
R- Rabbit

LAYER TWO:
Name: Heather
Birthday: April 20th
Nickname: Bean
Current Location: Work (whomp whomp)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: dark brown
Right or Left: Right

LAYER THREE:
Shoes you wore today: my FAVORITE black flats from Target.. I could live in these things
Your perfect pizza: cheese from Papa Ginos, Buffalo Chicken

LAYER FOUR:
Best holiday: Christmas (love the hole season)
Most missed memory: Being a little kid

LAYER FIVE:
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Pepsi (the big ones from the movie theatre)
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King - Big Mac
Adidas or Nike: Nike for looks and Asics for running (did I spell that right?)
Lipton Ice Tea or Hot Chocolate: depends on the season
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

LAYER SIX:
Curse?: &^*^&*%% *&^*(&^ *&*(& I need to work on that
Do you sing?: I try - not very good tho haha
Want to go to college?: Just graduated and I think I'm good for now lol
Get motion sickness: If I sit in the back seat of a car or read in the car
Think you're a health freak: I try to be.. lately not so much - need to step it up pronto
Play an instrument: Guitar only lasted a few months

LAYER SEVEN
In the past month. . .
Drank alcohol: A little tooo much.. ugh
Gone to the mall: Of course!
Eaten an entire pizza: Nope--- would LOVE to
Been on stage: No
Gone skating: No
Made homemade cookies: Yes

LAYER EIGHT:
Have you ever...
Been in big trouble with your parents: ha ha all the time.. sorry mom and dad
Lied about your age: My life from 18-21
Used a fake ID: Not a very good one

LAYER NINE:
Age you hope to be married: Married at 22.. I always thought it would be later but when its right.. its right!
Number of Children: Two maybe three MAX

LAYER TEN:
In a girl/guy..
Best eye color: my husband has brown so I'm going with that :)
Best hair color : Dark
Short hair or long: Short

LAYER ELEVEN:
Number of people you could trust with your life: Seriously? Prob. 2?
Number of CD's you own: pretty limited amount thanks to my ipod/iphone and ipad
Number of tattoos: 3
Number of piercings: Just my ears.. tattoos were so easy but a belly button ring PETRIFIES me lol

No comments:

Post a Comment