Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Now I can breathe....

The Fire has been put out.... PHEW.... It may take a few days to calm my nerves.

Good thing the rest of my week is looking not too shabby.
*Tomorrow my boss is working from home so that means a relatively stress free day for me.
*Thursday is the Mass Conference for Women which will be fun and interesting.
*Friday = OFF!!!!! Although my boss already told me she will make me work from home if something comes up.. gee thanks lol.

Tomorrow I am going to the gym on my lunch hour.. I set a goal to work out atleast 30 mins 4 times this week. I have already worked out twice (Sunday and Monday - although Monday was only 20mins - still better then nothing).

Tomorrow I will post my Christmas Wish List (heads up... it's REALLY long lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment