Thursday, January 19, 2012

5 Weeks

How far along are you? 
5 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain: 
ugh up 5 lbs since we found out.. BADBADBAD
I am really trying to chill out with the cravings since I am only like a minute into this thing.. If I can't control cravings now - I'm doomed for the next 34 weeks.
How big is baby?:  
Baby M is the size of a sesame and looks like a tadpole.. who knew something SO small is SO important
Maternity clothes: 
 No - but the bloating is KILLING me.. I am wearing Lands End lounge pants to works since they look like dress slacks. PS - SO should have thought of this sooner.
Stretch marks?:  
In some places.. I gained some weight since May so those are to blame.. but I'm using coco butter already so hopefully they don't get too too bad.
Sleep?: 
I am so exhausted every night I get home.. passing out as soon as I am vertical (whether on the couch or in bed) is not an issue. Some nights I stay asleep no problem.. other nights I wake up 100 times. It is really a hit or miss - but it was like that before I was pregnant so not much has changed HAH.
Best moment this week?:
 Jake rubbing my belly and calling me momma bear.. beyond sweet.


Movement?: 
Got a few months before that starts up.. I think it won't be until then that I believe this is real
Food cravings?:
EVERYTHING - but mostly icecream

Food aversions?:
not yet

No comments:

Post a Comment